CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MY BLOG LIST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Good News

I feel like a new woman today in that my heart is different.  He has created within me the desire to stay home and spend my time with Him.  For this, I am most thankful.

I did go down to UC Davis on February 20th for a consult on the brain tumor.  The physician agreed with the radiologist who read the original MRI and concluded it is most likely a benign tumor of the meningioma-type for which removal will present a greater risk than observation at this point in time (because of its location).  I can live with the inconvenience and praise the Lord for this diagnosis until ….

Next step is to pray this thing away and here’s just a few reasons why: 

  • O Lord my God, I cried unto You, and You have healed me. (Psalm 30:2)
  • Who forgives all your iniquities; who healed all your diseases?  (Psalm 103:3)
  • Worship the LORD your God and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.  (Exodus 23:24-26)
  • O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.  (Psalm 30:1-3)
  • Jesus turned and saw her. "Take heart, daughter," he said, "your faith has healed you." And the woman was healed from that moment.  (Matthew 9:21-23)
  • "Go," said Jesus, "your faith has healed you." Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus along the road.  (Mark 10:51-52)
  • Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you."  (Luke 18:41-43)
  • When the sun was setting, the people brought to Jesus all who had various kinds of sickness, and laying His hands on each one, He healed them. (Luke 4:39-41)
  • Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praise. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.  (James 5:13-16)    
  • He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed.  (1 Peter 2:24)    
  • Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.  (3 John 1: 2)    
I am confident in God's Word ... are you?

0 comments: