CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MY BLOG LIST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Cleaning House

"Time to clean out this old house; time to breathe in and let everything out; whatever You're doing inside of me ... it feels like chaos; this is something bigger than me; larger than life, it's something heavenly!"  (Lyrics from Whatever You're Doing by Sanctus Real.)


Sounds like my prayer, doesn't it?  It's amazing how I will hear lyrics such as this and think they were written for me.  How else could someone possibly be singing words from MY heart to my Lord and Savior?  Yes, I am still saying my prayer daily.  

God's Word tells us He knows our hearts, so surely He knows my life's heartaches ... surely He knows how life has left fragments of hurt, anger, bitterness, disappointment, and despair in my soul.  What I have come to see (or what He has shown me) in the past few days is not only how these emotions are interfering with my relationship with Him; they are also blocking my ability to find love on this earth.  WOW!  This is another life-changing revelation for me because I have usually been one to think I don't carry "baggage" with me; however, God has shown me otherwise.  Is that not KOOL or what ?!?!?  

I am so excited about this that I am beside myself with hope and anticipation for what He is going to do next in my life.  I trust Him wholeheartedly, and I can be patient as I praise Him in songs such as Whatever You're Doing.  I pray you can too!

0 comments: