CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MY BLOG LIST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Valentine's Surprise

Just this past February I received a  Valentine's greeting from a friend I haven't heard from in a couple of years, and I meant it from my heart when I told him it was the best surprise of the day. Our friendship in the worldly sense was short-lived; however, apparently the memories have lingered in our hearts as time moves forward each and every day.  Vasili, you have been such a blessing to me, and God used you to awaken me to a renewed awareness of the role of the Holy Spirit in my life.  I pay attention now ... I am more alert than ever before, and I thank you for all you gave me through your love for Jesus Christ.



0 comments: