CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MY BLOG LIST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

When will HE hear me?

I have been asking Him to heal my broken heart for over a year now. Nothing seems to change. People tell me it's because I am THINKING too much, and that is what is keeping the pain in my heart. Well, I ask, how do I stop myself from thinking? OH I KNOW! Change the subject in my head ... at least that's what I would tell someone to do if they asked me that question.

So NOW I ask, "Who is in control of my heart anyway?" Doesn't God have the ability to change a man's heart in any direction He so desires for whatever purpose HE so deems appropriate and just? Why is HE allowing me to suffer as I have for so long? Other than I won't physically die from this heartbreak, what is HE trying to teach me?

I also can't help but wonder about that other person ... what about him? Then I remember ... he is not my issue ... he is HIS.

Last night when I took the dogs out before bed, I looked up into the sky, raised my hands, and cried aloud, "Lord, hear my cry." And then I prayed ... Again but this time outdoors ... And I know something has changed in my heart.

Is it the hands-up-into-the-sky, or is it just "time"?

0 comments: