CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »
SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW MY BLOG LIST ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PAGE.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another Message

WOW! A friend of mine was scheduled to come visit me from out of town this weekend, and his trip was cancelled for many reasons. Remembering my recent prayer about cleaning out my heart, I am not devestated by this change of plans and instead feel quite refreshed. I have wondered if this is yet another response to my prayer; and this morning received the following email from a dear friend which has confirmed it is indeed an answer to prayer.

"Hi dearest friend, got back from js family reunion Tues. night and my cousin Jan is here from Bend til tomorrow. I felt the Holy Spirit prompting me to get out of bed and write this to you. I know you have R__ coming in I think Thurs. It's been on my heart yesterday & today to pray for you more. I am & I will!!! I have asked the Lord to give me His heart to tell you His: I am praying for your holiness, your righteousness; you remain the bride of Christ (keep awake & keep your lamp oil full), be blameless & seeking Him in ALL things. I keep getting that R__ is not the husband God has chosen for you. "Will you wait if I your Lord have chosen your husband, even if it will not be until you are 64 1/2 or 68 1/2 or?" Lords timing is not our timing. He has SO much He wants to TELL YOU and SO much LOVE FOR YOU- you cannot even fathom a grain of it. KEEP turning your face upward and KEEP seeking His will in your life. He will never mislead you but the world & Satan always will - he's planning to tempt your weaknesses now. Run the race towards our heavenly prize, and remember there is His wonderful JOY for us in our suffering for Him!!! I LOVE YOU MY FRIEND ALWAYS, Randi"

Oh if we could all have a friend like this, and she is only a sample of the friend we have in Jesus!

Ecclesiates 4:10 "If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!"

0 comments: